Buy Peugeot car mats at the best price and quality at Car Mat King®. All Peugeot car mats are tailor made with the fixings and shapes of the original model. We only use top quality velour and rubber materials, taking maximum care of the details and offering a 2-year guarantee. Place your order with total peace of mind and we will take care of the rest.
DID YOU KNOW THAT...?
Peugeot is a French brand belonging to the Stellantis Group since 2021 following the merger of the PSA Group (Peugeot société anonyme) to which Peugeot belonged with the FCA group (Fiat Chrysler Automobiles).
Peugeot, is a company with more than 200 years of history, its beginnings go back to the early nineteenth century when Jean-Jacques Peugeot begins to manufacture coffee grinders. On the death of Jean-Jacques Peugeot, his heirs decided to expand the business, specifically, the youngest of them, Jean-Pierre, decided to enter the textile sector thanks to the great demand for uniforms for Napoleon's army becoming a cotton transformer.
The factory would later become a foundry and would later be cold rolled for watchmaking.
In 1832 the company "Peugeot Frères aînés et Jacques Maillard-Salins” was founded focusing mainly on the manufacture of saw blades.
In 1841, the heirs partnered with a group of Britons and created Peugeot aînés et Jackson frères, a company that focuses on the manufacture of saw tapes, umbrella rods and corset closures.
In 1885, the French Armand Peugeot begins to manufacture bicycles under the name Peugeot and finally in 1889 is when he decides to start with the manufacture of cars, thus creating one of the oldest and most traditional brands in the motor world.
In 1976, Peugeot absorbed Citroën, another of the French brands with more tradition, giving rise to the PSA group.
The PSA group Known as PSA Peugeot-Citroën until 2016, is the result of the union of both brands in 1976, later, absorbed part of the General Motor group, specifically the part of Opel and Vauxhall, with this acquisition, the group becomes the second largest car manufacturer after German Volskwagen.
In 2021, it merged with the FCA group, giving rise to Stellanis.
The Peugeot models, are called by numbering, each number has a meaning, the hundred is the size of the vehicle, the larger the larger number, the ten is a 0 that originally served to cover the crank with which the vehicle was given start and that later remained as a representation of the brand and the unit represents the generation of the car, although the latter is not always met.
Below we detail the Peugeot models that have been and are marketed at the moment:
* Peugeot 104 * Peugeot 106
* Peugeot 108 * Peugeot 201
* Peugeot 202 * Peugeot 203
* Peugeot 204 * Peugeot 205
* Peugeot 206 * Peugeot 207
* Peugeot 207 Compact * Peugeot 208
• Peugeot 301 * Peugeot 301 (1932)
* Peugeot 301 • 2012) * Peugeot 302
* Peugeot 304 * Peugeot 305
* Peugeot 306 * Peugeot 307
* Peugeot 308 * Peugeot 309
* Peugeot 401 * Peugeot 402
* Peugeot 403 * Peugeot 404
* Peugeot 405 * Peugeot 406
* Peugeot 407 * Peugeot 408
* Peugeot 504 * Peugeot 505
* Peugeot 508 * Peugeot 601
* Peugeot 604 * Peugeot 605
* Peugeot 607 * Peugeot 806
* Peugeot 807 * Peugeot 908 RC
* Peugeot 1007 * Peugeot 2008
* Peugeot 3008 * Peugeot 4007
* Peugeot 4008 * Peugeot 5008
• Peugeot Bipper * Peugeot Boxer
* Citycar (PSA / Toyota) * Peugeot EX3
* Peugeot Expert * Medium van (Sevel)
• Peugeot Hoggar * Peugeot J5
* Peugeot L76 * Peugeot Onyx
* Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 * Peugeot P4
* Peugeot Type 26 * Peugeot Type 125
* Peugeot Type 143 * Peugeot Type 159
* Peugeot RCZ * Peugeot Type 1
* Peugeot Type 4 * Peugeot Type 8
* Peugeot Type 10 * Peugeot Type 56
* Peugeot Type 58 • Peugeot Type 69
* Peugeot Type 105 * Peugeot Type 163
* Peugeot Type 176 * Peugeot Type 190
Currently, the Peugeot brand is focusing on reducing emissions, so they are innovating in the world of electric vehicles, currently they have a very wide electric range, such as the Peugeot e208 or the e2008. As a curiosity, Peugeot launched its first electric car in 1941, after the second world war, called VLV, with four 12-volt batteries, a top speed of 36km / h and a range of 80km, a technical advance at the time.
Buy Peugeot car mats at the best price and quality at Car Mat King®. All Peugeot car mats are tailor made with the fixings and shapes of the original model. We only use top quality velour and rubber materials, taking maximum care of the details and offering a 2-year guarantee. Place your order...Read more